Last update on 39/10/2020 --- (Latest changes are now bold)
The following are the policies of Naiades. Please read these policies if you use this website and before purchasing from the shop. If you do not agree, simply don’t use this website.
- Terms & conditions
- Returns and exchanges
- Additional policies
- This basically explains what personal information is collected and how it is used, as well as your rights according to the GPDR law.
- This policy exists to protect both you and me, and of course to be compliant with the law.
2. Terms & conditions
Please read the full terms & conditions here.
- This is about the color settings of your computer monitor’s display, that information of products can be changed and an order can be refused at any time, copyright laws etc.
- This policy also exists to protect both you and me, and of course to be compliant with the law.
- All payments are processed through Shopify, which ensures up to date security.
- Most credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal.
- I do not accept payment plans.
- Please read here.
5. Returns and exchanges
- Contact me at email@example.com with your order number so I can review your case.
- Returns or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days after delivery. After that I do not offer any refunds or exchanges.
- Underwear, sale items and gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is damaged due to my mistake, I will repair, replace or give you a full refund, depending on the case.
- To be eligible for a return or an exchange, the item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. If these conditions are not met when I receive the item back, the refund or exchange will be denied.
- All postage costs are at your expense.
6. Additional policies
- My clothing is limited and only sold here. I do not sell on any other platform!
- I do not accept custom orders.
- Items cannot be put on hold, as everyone gets a fair chance.
- The colors of hand dyed items may vary from the photo, as each item is dyed in different batches.
- It is your responsibility to follow the care instructions. If you do, your items will last for many years.
- Please read here.
- All care instructions are delivered with your order. Below an overview for you to read at any time.
- Hand dyed items are best hand washed in cold water with a natural detergent. You can wash them in the washing machine on a low speed cycle in cold water.
- Do not use laundry softener.
- You can tumble dry on a low heat cycle, but I recommend to avoid it if possible.
- Iron the item inside out on a medium heat setting.
- Do not bleach or dry clean in any case.
- Colors might bleed in the first few washes.
- If these policies didn’t answer your question, or for matters on orders, returns or exchanges, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org